Disclosure: I received park admission and a free safari for me and my daughters to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own honest review.
My youngest daughter recently hit a birthday mile stone… double digits… she turned 10! When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, she told me that she wanted to go to Busch Gardens. So, that is what we did, and we had a BLAST! We had so much fun, that I wanted to share the many reasons for you to consider taking your kids there for their birthdays!
7 Reasons to Go to Busch Gardens for Your Kid’s Birthday
1. Animal Photo Bombers! I cannot tell you all the times that animals at Busch Gardens have photo bombed my pictures. I love it! It makes for a better picture, and we always enjoy going through our pictures to see what bombers we had that day. It makes the memories of the special day more fun!
2. The Coasters! We are maniacs in our family! If there are coasters–we’re there! Going to Busch Gardens for my little one’s 10th birthday was cool, because she was tall enough to go on even more coasters! Wo0t! Busch Gardens has some of the best coasters in the world! They have Gwazi, Kumba, Montu, oh my!! Two of our favorites are Cheetah Hunt and SheiKra! EEEK– ra is a better name! LOL!
3. Fun Rides. Not only does Busch Gardens have amazing coasters, they also have a ton of other fun rides and activities. There’s activities in Jungala; plus… Stanley Falls, Congo River Rapids, Rhino Rally, Air Grover, The Wild Surge, and SO MUCH more!! There is no way to not have fun. Fun is basically the only option!
4. Close Encounters with Incredible Animals! They have amazing opportunities like Serengeti Safari, Elephant Insider, Keeper for a Day, Heart of Africa, and a lot more! We chose the Serengeti Safari, and my sweet girl got to feed and pet one of her favorite animals–the giraffe!
5. Amazing Animals! They have a plethora of animals to see! There are animals from all over the world and various environments. Your kids will enjoy seeing cheetahs in action, hyenas, lemurs, peacocks, elephants, apes, zebras, kangaroos, tigers, rhinos, hippos, fantastic bird species, and many many more! We loved seeing the elephant’s enrichment time, and some very cool tortoises during our visit.
6. Cool Souvenirs to Remember your Special Day! Since feeding the giraffes was the highlight for my sweet, new 10 year old, she chose a very pretty kid-sized back pack with the the most adorable stuffed baby giraffe in it. She LOVES this little giraffe. Her name is Tatiana, and she is now a part of our family. She will always be a happy memory from my sweet girl’s 10th birthday celebration at Busch Gardens!
7. Happy Memories. Seriously, anyone can do the traditional birthday party, however, how many kids get to go on an amazing adventure for their birthdays?? Rather than go for the status quo, think out of the box, and take your kids to Busch Gardens for their next birthday! You will have an AMAZING time, overflowing with happy memories and joy that will last a lifetime! They will never forget that birthday–I know my little girl won’t!
I really could go on and on about the many reasons to go to Busch Gardens for your kid’s birthday, there’s the good food, shows, baby animals, special events, and more. It really is a great place to celebrate!
What is one of your favorite birthday memories from childhood?
Copyright © Adventures of a Traveling Foodie, All Rights Reserved